AalokTronix Inc. recognizes and aims to enhance a variety of skills and talents. Explore on this page the career opportunities we have currently available, and apply online by emailing a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the position being applied for in the subject line. We hope to have you on our team!
AalokTronix is seeking an experienced Sales professional with experience in the Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) field. The Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing, generating, and managing all sales activities and customer relationships for the company. Utilize knowledge of products and services to be sold, including customer visits, problem-solving, quoting (when necessary), and follow up to ensure that Sales MBO’s are exceeded.
AalokTronix has gain expertise in Contract Manufacturing, Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Prototyping, Turnkey assembly, Box Build, Microelectronics, Engineering & Design, Rework, Cable Assembly, and Prototyping. With the team of industry experts and engineers, ATI offers a depth of experience with industrial, commercial, medical, aerospace, energy, defense, and automobile.
- Identify potential new sales opportunities and establish relationships to generate sales for the Company that meet the sales goal.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with new customers.
- Compile prospective customer lists and follow up on all generated sales leads.
- Learn and be well informed with all the technical aspects of a printed circuit board and stay updated on the industry trends concerning this sector’s technological marketing developments.
- Run Email campaigns, cold calls, and appropriate marketing campaigns to reach out to prospective customers.
- Conduct regular client visits and work with the Inside Sales team to schedule and lead the client visits the AalokTronix facility.
- Negotiates and closes sales and conducts follow up with customers upon completion to assess customer satisfaction and future needs.
- Regularly contact the key representative of target companies to seek out opportunities to submit quotations, execute sample orders, and subsequently enable our Company to become a preferred vendor for the companies.
- Gather market intelligence and share the information promptly to help our Company to further its business interests.
- Identifies and attends appropriate trade shows and exhibitions.
- Work with the Production and shipment department to provide customers with projected due dates, troubleshoot and problem solve various delivery and other issues, and assist with quoting as requested.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Sales representative or Business development Experience in Electronics manufacturing services, contract manufacturing services, Printed circuit board assembly related industries.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive and effective communications with other team members, customers, vendors, and other third parties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), learn, utilize Companies, and job-specific software.
- Local and Regional travel is required.
Employment Type: Contingent
Salary: Flexible Compensation (DOE + fix pay + commission based pay)
SMT Process Engineer will develop and execute operational procedures for the SMT lines that deliver quality, cost, efficiency, and safety results. In addition, the SMT Process Engineer troubleshoots problems with production in assigned area(s) and implements corrective actions as required.
- Responsible for establishing and evaluating Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) manufacturing processes
- Provide programming and technical support for the SMT process equipment used in PCBA manufacturing: marking, solder paste printing, solder paste inspection, pick and place, and thermal profile monitoring system
- Creates, edits, and maintain requisite documentation
- Ensure the traceability of components and assemblies
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of SMT equipment
- Maintain manufacturing procedures for all PCBA manufacturing processes and provide recommendations and rationalizations for improvements
- Works closely with Purchasing, Quality, and Engineering for quality control of raw materials and components
- Technical Degree, certified Professional SMT designation a plus, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing setting demonstrating increased responsibility. SMT, PCBA process preferred
- Working experience with leaded, lead-free, no-clean processes
- Hands-on experience with soldering and prototyping circuits, re-work and SMT equipment’s
- IPC and ISO standard experience required
- Working experience with SMT, PCBA machine especially Stencil printer, MyDATA, and reflow oven.
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time
The Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Quality Control Inspector is responsible to inspect, monitor and improve the quality from Surface Mount Technology, Thru hole, Reflow, wave solder, and Selective Solder. Inspection and validation of Manual Insertion components for Wave Solder. The QC Inspector will work on maintaining machine placement of parts by providing immediate feedback to the SMT machine operators and production supervisors with regards to the Quality of the PCBA Process.
- Responsible for performing electronic inspections of assemblies, sub-assemblies, parts, and components per IPC and ISO standards.
- Visual and dimensional inspection of printed circuit boards.
- Inspection of electronic and mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies, materials, components to schematics, blue prints, wiring diagrams and bills of materials.
- Operate AOI and BGA X-ray machine for visual inspection.
- The QC Inspector will also assist with feeder setup validation and the First Article Process using Visual Aids and BOM’s (Build of Materials).
- Perform basic rework, testing and repair.
- Maintains and completes inspection documents, logging all items inspected.
- Record number, quantity accepted, rejected and the reasons for rejection.
- Experience working in PCBA environment for minimum 3 years.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of IPC and ISO industry standards.
- PCBA and SMT machine operation knowledge. Basic knowledge of PCBA tools and equipment.
- Ability to read blue prints, comprehend verbally and in writing moderately complex technical information, and ability to complete and maintain routine forms and logs.
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time
PCBA Rework Technician includes hand soldering, stuffing, and mechanical assembly. The Rework Technician will ensure that the product reworked/repaired is in accordance with IPC quality standards. Ensures reworked/repaired product adheres to various types of mechanical, chemical, electrical and electronic specifications.
- Perform quality hand soldering tasks for SMD, through-hole components and PCBAs.
- Able to effectively perform the following tasks: Liquid masking application, stuffing PCBAs with through-hole components, lead trimming, tape masking application, unmasking PCBAs, manual cleaning of PCBAs, and mechanical assembly.
- Work from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to repair or modify assemblies, sub-assemblies and components.
- Daily maintenance of required soldering equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of through-hole components and processes including polarity, flux chemistry, solder alloy, and J-STD-001 requirements.
- Experience in testing, building, customizing and troubleshooting (must have soldering experience) electronic assemblies, PCB’s (experience with both through-hole and SMT PCBA’s).
- Working knowledge of proficient soldering and re-work techniques in accordance with IPC standards.
- Experience working in an ISO regulated environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PCBA, SMD environment.
Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time